1. Scope The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot primarily be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
2. Contractual partner, conclusion of contract, correction options The purchase contract is concluded with PAPPOP. By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. The contract is concluded when you accept the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart by clicking on the order button. Immediately after submitting your order, you will receive another confirmation by email.
3. Contract language, contract text storage The language available for concluding the contract: ENGLISH. We save the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions in text form with your order confirmation.
The following payment methods are generally available to you in our shop:
Credit card During the ordering process you provide your credit card details. Your card will be charged immediately after you place your order.
PayPal, PayPal Express
To pay the invoice amount via the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (“PayPal”), you must be registered with PayPal, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction. The payment transaction is carried out by PayPal immediately after placing the order. You will receive further information during the ordering process.
PayIn order to be able to pay the invoice amount via the payment service provider Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”), you must be registered with Google, have activated the Google Pay function, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment order. The payment transaction is carried out immediately after placing the order. You'll get more information during the ordering process.
PayIn order to be able to pay the invoice amount via the payment service provider Apple Inc., One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA (“Apple”), you must use the “Safari” browser, be registered with Apple and have the Apple Pay function activated , identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment order. The payment transaction is carried out immediately after placing the order. You will receive further information during the ordering process.
7. Warranty and Guarantees
7.1 Liability for defectsThe statutory liability law for defects applies.
7.2 Guarantees and OTHER RELEVANT PRODUCT information, AS WELL AS ALLERGY INFORMATION AND ORIGIN OF INGREDIENTS, can be found with the product IN THE ONLINE SHOP.
8. Liability We always have unlimited liability for claims due to damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents * in the event of injury to life, body or health * in the event of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty * for guarantee promises, if agreed, or as far as the scope of application of the Product Liability Act is open.In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on whose compliance the contractual partner can regularly rely, (cardinal obligations) due to slight negligence on the part of us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the liability is limited to the amount foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded Damage that typically has to be expected is limited. Otherwise, claims for damages are excluded.
9. Dispute Resolution The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here. We are prepared to take part in an out-of-court arbitration procedure before a consumer arbitration board. The federal universal arbitration board at the Center for Arbitration e.V., Straßburger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, www.verbraucher-schlichter.de is responsible.
fictive 1231 Rue de la Paix
75008 Paris, France
We deliver within Europe in 2 to 5 working days. Shipping is climate-neutral via DHL GoGreen. Shipping costs within Germany are included from a goods value of EURo 25. Standard shipping EU: euro 5. Standard shipping other EU countries: 10 EUR, free shipping from 49 EUR, RoW: from 99 EUR free shipping.